Saturday, June 25, 2011

Let you go.

It might too hurt.

Aren't every relationship will go as how we want.
 Aren't every friends will treat you nice as you want.
Feel so pain when you know your trusted friend lie you, act like a good friend infront of you
but telling others your bad behind you like hell.
DAMN IT FAKER :)
I hate people who always talking nonsense and slander behind of you.
 LIARS.
I hate people promised me to do something but he/she never done for me.
Do you still remember. ):

I ♥ You ;
It is my past.
I ♥ You ;
It is my precious one.
I ♥ You ;
It is my sweet memory.

You were my only ; but it had past.
I took 2 years to forget all the pain,
Yes I haven't success.
But I am tryin' my best, 
to let you go
The happiness you want, 
She is the one who can give you.

I ♥ You
  The last time I say so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment