Wednesday, December 14, 2011


Hello readers I'm back !

I think I had neglected my blog for quite a long time ya :3
So now I am here to update x)
Just a summary of my holidays.

I had joined a camp of PRS,
knew a lot of new friends, had a lot of fun, learn a lot of things.
That camp was held at St. Anne church, 22th-24th Nov.
Fun, really fun, although no friend go with me but I never regret for joining this camp :) 
And through this camp, I met some primary school's friends, really happy x)


All the campers !
Love them so so so much, they really very friendly and nice :)

Teammate, station game :)

Teammate, 团康 :)

Teammate, Item prepare :)

  Teammate, prize giving, best station ! :)

Teammate, ice breaking :) 

My roommate ! :)

Had alots of fun with all of them,
my friendly teammate, funny roommate and all the kind campers !

Okay next.


Actually really nothing to say about my holidaysss
I just stay at my home :33
8days more the pmr results is coming out, Wish me luck GOD ! :)


总觉得最近fb很少人 东西很少like
我不是想红 我post东西不是为了like
可是post的东西有人like 我才会觉得有意义有动力 ._.
原谅我找没有东西讲乱乱讲话 ==








 全部都很可爱有没有 
我强烈推荐你们去看 pokemon best wish !
PPS 的话就是 宠物小精灵 Bw 
真得很好看 很好笑 很可爱 x)

好啦 我没有东西讲了 
就byebye啦 
祝我好运 .__________.






No comments:

Post a Comment