Friday, April 15, 2011

Current me :)

Form3 life is really busy like hell.
Folio, Study, Homework, this and that.
Really in a bad status recently, trying my best to cheer myself up.
Can't stop crying, Sorry, I'm really not as tough as you thought.
And I fall sick recently too, feel s*ck as my headache is vry serious.

Cooling pad is my best partner ; 
Really feel much comfortable when with it.
With cooling pad, 我總是很理所當然的在班上睡覺 -,-

Okay, my parent ban me from all activities, and kept my online phone. SAD CASE
and now, my another phone rosak dyy oh hell.
So now I'm using super hyper noob d phone. LOL
now everyday-life :-
EAT SLEEP SCHOOL TUITION 

Happened really lots of thing.
I can't really adapt the situation, my life.

I really want go back to the time when we was still :)
I'm waiting you, although I knew its impossible if I want you to come back.
Maybe you will never know, how hard I cried in the night, just because of you.
:)
I'm alone, alone and waiting for you. 

/♥

只能說我輸了 也許是你怕了 
我們的回憶沒有皺褶你卻用離開畫上句點
Truly, Mingyi.

No comments:

Post a Comment