Friday, July 8, 2011

Short of pictures. haha

Thanks everyone who always beside me this recently :)
I love her ; who always beside me and listening to me..

#Chin Peyee 
Thanks God that we are goodfriends,
We know each other since form2
but we aren't good friends like this.
And this year, we become tablemate
Share everything is always our style haha XD
Dear, I have to say sorry for sometimes my emotional and impolite.
BFF ! 

#four of us ; Lim TongEn,Chin Peyee, Ng Jesci.
I'm always myself when staying with them.
The most natural me is always showing to them ; 
Always feel so relax to be with them as they always giving me alot of fun.
Love them so muchhh 
We can talk everything like no any pantang ==
Just say whatever we thinking sometimes
They are giving me the right ways always :)
BFF !

Okay laa, gotta stop here :)
Bye readerss

No comments:

Post a Comment